Re: Crash in game and before game

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crash in game and before game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

First the game crashed with a "engine error" during a match.

Then the game froze after matching other gamers before the match. Mouse, keyboard and task manager didn't work, I had to restart my computer.

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME 

how can it be so hard

My computer: i5 1135g7 and its Xe graphic unit

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Catia_nutshell How often does this happen when trying to play? If possible can you try repairing the game and allowing the game and client to run as admin to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Catia_nutshell How often does this happen when trying to play? If possible can you try repairing the game and allowing the game and client to run as admin to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)