Re: Crash every other game

by HZ-Almaril

Original Post

Hey @HZ-Almaril 

if you tried EA_Blueberry's steps can you try these steps?

I see a lot of Apphang codes, You may want to use the windows file checker.
Just to make sure all windows files are fine and maybe restore some corrupted files.

Press your Windows key, type CMD.

Then right-click the command prompt icon and run as administrator.

Now type here: DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

This can could take a couple of minutes to start and maybe around 30 minutes to complete.

When that is done, try to run the sfc /scannow.

When you see Verification 100% complete, type exit.

Now open or download CCleaner.

Locate yourself to the Registry tab and scan for issues.
Click on Fix selected issues, it will prompt you to save your registry, just save this on your desktop just in case.
Then confirm again and let CCleaner do its job. when this is finished do a reboot and try streaming apex again.

Let me know if that changes anything.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 11 of 19 (444 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Hi. Can't run the first command, it tells me that "the option online/cleanup-image/restorehealth is unknown". Error 87.
Message 12 of 19 (438 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HZ-Almaril @Zeelmaekers Seems I have managed to find a website to give me the "correct" command. Looks the same, maybe spaces differed or something. Running now. Will keep you updated.
Message 13 of 19 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ZeelmaekersNope, didn't change anything. First game went fine, second crashed.

Streaming completely messes up performance. Lowest settings or highest settings, 0 performance issue. When I start streaming on twitch, doesn't matter the video settings, it starts lagging like hell.

Message 14 of 19 (409 Views)

★ Guide
@HZ-Almaril weird i also noticed that the first game almost always never crash then second game does, not sure what this means, but i think there is a pattern
Message 15 of 19 (394 Views)

★ Guide
@HZ-Almaril

Here is a weird work around that seems to work. It doesnt fix the issue but you can go around it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Apex-freeze-crash-in-character-select/m-p/8419488/highlight/tr...
Message 16 of 19 (366 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SpectreFang Doesn't work for me.
Message 17 of 19 (339 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me as well, almost exactly. I'm getting pretty sick of it. I used to play this game daily, and now I can't even group with friends because I end up screwing them over because of this damn problem. Forget doing anything competitive like this. or doing anything with clan members. It's unbelievable really.

Message 18 of 19 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

im new here but its also happening to me im starting to get hopeless i dont know how to fix it it works for a few hours once i open it again it crashes after the ea logo and also i tried the program troulbeshooter and my r5apex file is incompatible and fix r5apex file respawn please fix this problem or someone who know how to fix this game or else i wont play this game again ive never had this problem in beginning of season 3 and all the end of season 2 so why am i experiencing this 3 pass days of this week i hope there a fix to this solution to fix this bug or black screen of death which i call it.

Message 19 of 19 (303 Views)