Crash after update Season 1

by Gioxor1

Original Post

Re: Crash after update Season 1

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Same here. Glad you guys are trying to optimize Apex and get rid of these cheaters. Seeing some real progress and I know everyone is glad the devs care about the game.

It's such a special BR that feels so great when it's played right.

On a side note, I'm using a GTX 1660. I've crashed probably a hundred times. So I became a computer engineer overnight and did all sorts of testing. After so many configurations to Nvidia drivers, the system, the game, and Windows 10; it finally runs at 75 fps on .. basically low everything. I think it should be able to run on a little higher than that, but I could be wrong.

If I put it to 80 fps, it could crash. 90 fps, definitely going to crash. I do have a 144hz monitor and a i7 3770k .. so I have just learned it may be my Processor that is bottlenecking... but my processor has handled other games beautifully. Not sure here.

I don't think its a hardware issue; because Apex ran better on my RX 570... but that's supposedly a worse card. Maybe it's not optimized yet for the GTX 1660, not sure.

But thank you for your attention on this, devs. The game is already incredible. Running Apex on a lowend PC comparative to Shroud who boasts 'he's never crashed' ... with a 20k PC will keep the game going.

Message 1181 of 2,184 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

RTX 2070, i5-9600k

Message 1182 of 2,184 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Oh ya, this is my chance.

(add more optics and attachments to body shields and helmets)

That'd be sick.

My duo was talking about that last night, thought it was a good idea!

Message 1183 of 2,184 (760 Views)

★ Novice

Here is my log:

Message 1184 of 2,184 (754 Views)

★ Novice

my report

Message 1185 of 2,184 (748 Views)

Error "timeout while waiting for server"

★★★ Newbie

Frequent departures!And gives an error "server timed out"!Help

Message 1186 of 2,184 (709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Crashed while throwing a Bangalore ult outside of the zone from inside. Not sure if related. I've been getting a lot less crashes since the most recent update though.

Message 1187 of 2,184 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also had a crash report to add to this post

Message 1188 of 2,184 (722 Views)

Apex Legends Crash no error - PC

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? fallenonmyrifle
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. EmKateJones
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. skulltown, right side if looking at map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. got downed while in bloodhound ult, just as the guy went to shoot me it crashed
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.03.2019 9;50pm AEDT
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the game crashes randomly without warning or error message
What should be happening instead? the game should run properly on a variety of systems without crashing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try playing the game on a wider variety of pc's

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FallenOnMyRifle
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. EmKateJones
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown, right side if looking at map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. downed while in Bloodhound ult, pathfinder with a peacekeeper about to shoot me then it crashed
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4 or 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.03.2019 at aprrox 9:50pm AEDT
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? happens once every few days, game crashes with no error message.
What should be happening instead? the game shouldnt be crashing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game on a wider variety of pcs

Message 1189 of 2,184 (650 Views)

★★★ Novice

Crash a few days ago, here's my crash log.

Message 1190 of 2,184 (747 Views)