Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: apex legend crash

by OrioStorm

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Crash no error - PC (apex_crash.txt)

★★★★ Novice

IM TIRED OF THIS BS! Connection to server timed out! Connection to server timed out! Connection to server timed out! Connection to server timed out! Connection to server timed out! ITS ALL I EVER GET!!!! ON MENUS!!! I CANT GET IN A GAME! I CANT SEE SKINS! I CANT FINISH APEX GAMES!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!????!??!?!?!?!

Message 2141 of 2,183 (214 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

crashes after every time i exit game

Message 2142 of 2,183 (173 Views)

crash

Message 2143 of 2,183 (148 Views)

Re: Crash after update Season 1

★★★★ Novice

Crash after latest update. It seems the game started to crash way more often now.

Message 2144 of 2,183 (163 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@OrioStorm , just passing by to say thank you. Standard smile Happily playing on 5100mhz now without crashes.

Message 2145 of 2,183 (155 Views)
Highlighted

Re: apex legend crash

EA Respawn Team

@ReaktansFX, it looks like you crashed in ucrtbase.dll, which the internet tells me is a Microsoft DLL that's either a part of the Windows operating system or part of the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime (CRT = c run time).

Unfortunately, the callstack couldn't find what code called the crashing function, so I can't tell anything more.

Message 2146 of 2,183 (150 Views)

EA Respawn Team

@ckill-S_Overflow, that's great! I'm glad to hear that, and thanks for taking the time to say thanks.

I haven't seen anybody else report the Intel-specific crashes since the patch either.

Message 2147 of 2,183 (149 Views)

EA Respawn Team

@TriHardN00b, that seems to be a crash in Microsoft's text-to-speech DLL after our code exits. Another engineer is looking to see if we can do anything to fix this.

Message 2148 of 2,183 (145 Views)

Re: Please analyze this error statement.

EA Respawn Team

@kogekabi, that's an interesting call graph. Usually, unnamed modules are in threads they created themselves, so we have no way to tell what third party code is crashing. But in this case, the unknown module is called from D3D, which is called from our code.

So, I can tell you with 99% confidence that this is a crash in your graphics driver.

Message 2149 of 2,183 (143 Views)

EA Respawn Team

@beZuzu this looks like a crash in your graphics driver. Our code called Direct3D 11, which called this code, which crashed.

Message 2150 of 2,183 (139 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help