Re: Crash after update Season 1

by OrioStorm

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Unfortunately, I don't know when. We'll do it ASAP, but things take time to get through our build pipeline and distribution channels.

Message 2011 of 2,184 (433 Views)

@Sakanaji-Sam, you crashed in your nVidia driver, so I recommend upgrading your driver.

Message 2012 of 2,184 (430 Views)

Apex Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I tried to play apex but it keeps crashing and I get this crashlog.

Does anyone know the issue?

Message 2013 of 2,184 (398 Views)

Re: Apex Legends - Game crashed.

@Tekat0chiku, you have a unique crash. Thanks for reporting it. I've posted a bug for the appropriate engineer to investigate.

Message 2014 of 2,184 (424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

another crash

Message 2015 of 2,184 (426 Views)

@XDemon_NukeX, you got a unique crash. Thanks for posting it! I've reported a bug for the appropriate engineer to investigate.

Message 2016 of 2,184 (428 Views)

@RugerRell23, thanks for posting your crash. This report is for a crash that was already fixed in a patch that has gone live.

Message 2017 of 2,184 (427 Views)

@purplebiotc, thanks for the report. This is for a crash whose fix is already patched and live.

Message 2018 of 2,184 (427 Views)

Re: Game Crashes When Closing

@Windowz95, your crash is in Microsoft's speech API after the game has exited. I've seen this a couple times, but unfortunately I don't think we can do anything since it isn't our code that is crashing.

Message 2019 of 2,184 (535 Views)
Highlighted

After looking at another round of logs, the following people are getting the same Intel CPU crash that was described in post 1984, so I won't repeat that all here. In short, this appears to be an Intel hardware bug that is only fixed by lowering clock speeds, but we're trying to change the code to avoid this bug in a future patch.

@Rent-A-Bot-V2 @SavageReborn @Bonzay0 @PrOMnIsToRaS @SilverBulletPT @wilchen92 @Chagotta @DirtyScrubz @Karrororo @HegemonShuriken @Airwav3 @Stoney_Wild @Nels0nism @Riveliia @bigdaytv

User starcr also got this bug, but the forum won't let me ping him because it would rather ping a bunch of other people with "starcraft" in their name.

Message 2020 of 2,184 (601 Views)