by Tv_Faya

Original Post

Re: Crash after update Season 1

★ Novice

so many crashes since day 1 !!

Message 1811 of 2,184 (723 Views)

★★ Novice

Apex Keeps crashing on me I will get into a game for 3mins then it will kick me out and bring me to the main screen.Then when i try to click continue to get to the character screen it kick me and says (the client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation).So if i want to get back into a game i have to repair my client to get back into the game to see the same error happen again. I've been playing apex for a month or 2 now with no issues this randomly happened one day while i was sitting in the lobby waiting on my friends to connect. I will post the crash.txt this is my main game now and will be very disappointed if i `cant enjoy this game with my friends.

Message 1812 of 2,184 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

Apex Keeps crashing on me I will get into a game for 3mins then it will kick me out and bring me to the main screen.Then when i try to click continue to get to the character screen it kick me and says (the client failed an anti-cheat runtime integrity check: violation).So if i want to get back into a game i have to repair my client to get back into the game to see the same error happen again. I've been playing apex for a month or 2 now with no issues this randomly happened one day while i was sitting in the lobby waiting on my friends to connect. I will post the crash.txt this is my main game now and will be very disappointed if i `cant enjoy this game with my friends.

Message 1813 of 2,184 (711 Views)

★ Apprentice

GOD im so glad the devs are so responsive and helping when it comes to us 10% crashers GOD i hope they even give a fuuuck about this problem thats been plaguing the game for over 2 months TY RESPAWN

Message 1814 of 2,184 (694 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I repeat again use borderless windowed mode.. Yes you will get some kinda lag some times. but the game doesnt crashes..

Message 1815 of 2,184 (692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game is causing my whole pc to freeze (gtx 1080, i5x, and 8GB of RAM no reason for this) to the point that I have to hard reset my PC

Message 1816 of 2,184 (678 Views)

★ Apprentice

Post number 11:

STILL CRASH. Is there somebody here really?

Message 1817 of 2,184 (757 Views)

★ Apprentice

Come on!

Crash report number 12

Message 1818 of 2,184 (748 Views)

ALOT of crashing after update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've crashed 6 times in a row today.  It's gotten significantly worse for me since the update.  My pc has no hardware limitations. idky the crashes happen so frequently. I took a break from apex because of the amount of cheaters and disconnects, and now that i want to get back i cant even get through the initial 5 mins. IF IM LUCKY.

2080ti

16GB RAM(It's even RGB too!!) lol

2/3 of the time the game crashes with no error message. the other third it mentions the apex_crash.txt

Message 1819 of 2,184 (548 Views)

★★ Novice

Also crashing with the error file attached...

Message 1820 of 2,184 (695 Views)