Message 1114 of 2,184 (547 Views)

Re: Crash after update Season 1

★★★ Novice

again

Message 1115 of 2,184 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The newest patch has resolved almost all cases when the game just crashes and closes itself without errors. The only time when it happens now is occasionally when I'm loading into a match with the game window not in focus. There are other crashes/freezes still happening though, none of which produce any crash logs.

The most common one is that the game just stops responding and the process has to be terminated. This also causes both my monitors to flicker once when it happens, which seems to imply that the graphics driver is being affected.

The other crash I'm getting, but very rarely, may be different or a more severe version of the previous crash. It also causes the game to stop responding, but shortly after that (when the other crash would have caused a flicker) my video card just shuts down and the entire system locks up, both monitors going black and showing that they're no longer getting a signal. At this point I have to restart the PC with the power button.

A third issue I'm seeing, unrelated to crashes, is the game occasionally going into a weird state of constantly using 100% of my hard drive, causing severe stuttering but otherwise being playable. When this happens it stays at using 100% until I restart the game, even if I'm just sitting idle in the lobby.

Message 1116 of 2,184 (538 Views)

Crash after update Season 1

★★★ Novice

Here's my log.

Message 1117 of 2,184 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also had the same problem after the patch 

Message 1118 of 2,184 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bad_module_info

Again.

Message 1119 of 2,184 (505 Views)

★ Novice

I crashed, but the error message is a different one that the ones I had until now

Message 1120 of 2,184 (499 Views)