Message 1002 of 2,184 (519 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Crash after update Season 1

★ Novice

Here's another one

Message 1003 of 2,184 (506 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too, I also had 1 crash without error after the latest update so far.

Message 1004 of 2,184 (502 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is it

Message 1005 of 2,184 (502 Views)

★ Apprentice

Before installing the patch yesterday I wanted to revert all my tweaks and fixes I applied to the game.  I completely uninstalled origin and apex and re-installed them both on the same HD this time, previously I had apex and origin installed on separate HD's.  After that I loaded up Apex with "-novid" being the only command line added ( had fps capped at 90 before) went into video settings and set everything to my preferred settings and queued up into a game.   Proceeded to play for 6 hours with buttery smooth 130-144fps and not one crash.  I played solo + randoms, duos + random, and full squad with friends and never crashed.  I won the most games and played the longest single session since launch because I was actually able to finish out games without crashing and eventually rage quitting, it felt amazing!  Thank you so much for finally fixing this I can finally enjoy the game without the added stress and anxiety worrying if im going to crash on the drop or crash while in the top 3.  Thank you!!

Message 1006 of 2,184 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got this problem…

Message 1007 of 2,184 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game froze for ~5 seconds and then crashed.

Message 1008 of 2,184 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Crashed while playing. No errors.

Message 1009 of 2,184 (497 Views)

Apex legends crashing without error

★★★ Newbie

Hi, im so happy to see that you guys are aware of the problems but ever since yesterdays patch for pc i have been crashing less often , but its still happening, so here is my error.

Message 1010 of 2,184 (432 Views)