Re: Crash after launch at tides of war screen

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crash after launch at tides of war screen

★ Novice

Worked perfectly last day, wanted to join again and when i come to the tides of war presentation maybe it is today the new mission launch? Yesterday it was waiting and now it just crash there no report it just ends.

What do?

Message 1 of 5 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the details! @SpejsXmonkeY  Let see if we can find a solution! Standard smile

Could you move the Battlefield V document folder to desktop and then start the game and see if that helps. Do you have xmp on your ram in bios running? 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (363 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

So reinstalled game, downloaded about half before you can start play the campagin. It worked i played som campaign before waiting for the game to download full so i can play online. got tired turn off the campagin waited for it to become downloaded and tried again, i come to main menu and then it crash just like before. No errors no nothing.

Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@SpejsXmonkeY with today's patch do you notice the same issue?

/Atic

Message 3 of 5 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Aticyes unfortunatly no diffrence. I have tried several things, like reinstall direct X, tweak settings to lowest before starting the game, reinstall, tweak Motherboard settings to normal (no over clock). Maybe this game is not meant to be played Frown

Im only frustrated becuase when i first bought this game i had problem too, had to go through the technical help via support to get it running.

I have Ryxen 5 2600X 3.8-4.2Ghz turbo

Geforce 1060 6GB
asus tuf b360-pro gaming

16GB 3000Mhz RAM
Windows 10 home edition
Its no special computer but it can run the game.

I just want a game which works upon install tbh. Maybe battlefield 6 or whatever they call it can be more stable.

Message 4 of 5 (390 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the details! @SpejsXmonkeY  Let see if we can find a solution! Standard smile

Could you move the Battlefield V document folder to desktop and then start the game and see if that helps. Do you have xmp on your ram in bios running? 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (364 Views)