Re: Crash Error: nvwgf2umx

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crash Error: nvwgf2umx

★★ Novice

Crash Error: nvwgf2umx

idk what the issue is. I've tried changing so many things. Nothing helps. Same crash every time. 

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I'd installed an old driver before when I was having this issue, installed the newest driver and it seems to be working fine now. I've played a few games and haven't crashed yet. If I have the same error I'll report back, thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ALIENxVILLAIN 

A video driver reinstall or update will likely fix this for you, assuming your hardware meets the minimum requirements.

Try reinstalling or updating your video drivers and let us know your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (520 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I'd installed an old driver before when I was having this issue, installed the newest driver and it seems to be working fine now. I've played a few games and haven't crashed yet. If I have the same error I'll report back, thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (507 Views)

Getting Error after Flyer Update

★ Novice

Getting multiple crashes in apex, whenever it happens screen freezes and then after a few seconds the game shuts down with an error.

nvwgf2umx: 0000000000C5568F
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(read): 00000000397E0F70

I never had crashes before , my system is an amd R5 1400/ 8gb Ram/ 1060 3gb.
Game was alright before they added the flyers/dragons, after that i got multiple crashes, around 1 crash every 5 games.

Message 4 of 5 (500 Views)

Community Manager

@ALIENxVILLAIN 

Good news, thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (487 Views)