Crash/Close to desktop, no errors.

by Felgrun

Original Post

Highlighted

Crash/Close to desktop, no errors.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have no Idea of what's happening here, as soon as the game (supposedly) loads, it simply closes  without any warning, no errors, no warnings before or after. I have not played a single match ever since launch, and I really want to play this. I can play most recent games at low Framerate on the lowest graphics and I don't see why it shouldn't work here. I also get around 100 FPS on the main menu of the game, that must mean I can at least run it right?

PC specs: 

CPU: AMD A8-3870

Motherboard: ASUSTek F1A75-M PRO

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series (2GB VRAM)

Edit: Is it really the SSE4.1 instructions causing all the problems here? The app I used to get my specs says that my CPU has the SSE4A instructions available, are those instructions really all that different?

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Re: Crash/Close to desktop, no errors.

★★★★ Apprentice

@Felgrun wrote:

I have no Idea of what's happening here, as soon as the game (supposedly) loads, it simply closes  without any warning, no errors, no warnings before or after. I have not played a single match ever since launch, and I really want to play this. I can play most recent games at low Framerate on the lowest graphics and I don't see why it shouldn't work here. I also get around 100 FPS on the main menu of the game, that must mean I can at least run it right?

PC specs: 

CPU: AMD A8-3870

Motherboard: ASUSTek F1A75-M PRO

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series (2GB VRAM)

it won't run because the CPU lacks the updated SSE4.1 instruction set... they won't support the older cpus even though it can run the game.

Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im getting the same error

specs

16 gb ddr3 ram

AMD A4-7300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 3800 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

GeForce GTX 150Ti

Windows 10

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie
*1050 Ti
Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)