Crash Before Reaching Main Menu

by Ali_R_Faraji

Original Post

Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

★★★ Novice

Update guy. It’s been 6 months since this issue started happening to me. Here it is; Go to the nvidia control panel and enable “debug mode” under the help tab. If the game stays open for longer, that means your GPU is dying. I had the issue until it started getting worse and worse. I enabled debug mode and the game stayed open for longer (didn’t stop crashing) and then it eventually started crashing. RMA’d my card and hadn’t had an issue ever since. No other games were crashing btw until the very end which is why I thought about debug mode. It took me 6 months to figure out that was the problem.

good luck my guys. 

Message 751 of 976 (1,239 Views)

Re: Nordlys crash

★ Novice
@SysAddictShock I couldn't even do that unfortunately because the game either crashes or kicks me out of the story.
Message 752 of 976 (1,559 Views)

Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey, i have an issue which i didn't have before (maybe around firestorm release too), but after this patch (June 2019), im having crashes without error randomly.. I tried pretty much everything recommended to fix it (even tried running ram at stock speed 2133 Mhz which should be 3000 Mhz) but i cant seem to pinpoint why its happening, can you help?

Edit: I seem to have crash dump files, i can upload them if necessary?

Message 753 of 976 (1,218 Views)

Re: My game is crashing whenever Rotterdam is loading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic ,

I'm experiencing almost the same issue.

I play BF5 (downloaded, not from disc) on Xbox One X and when I choose a server running Rotterdam map the game gets hung so I it is not responding anymore.

The loading process starts ok but at some point becomes unresponsive and the loading indicator is freezed.

The only solution is to restart the game but Rotterdam can't be played directly.

Another clue is that I joined a server running another map and when the game ended the next map was Rotterdam and in this way it worked...

Message 754 of 976 (1,016 Views)

Re: Firestorm Loading Screen Crash

★ Novice

Pretty much my experience as well. How about a response from EA?

Message 755 of 976 (1,037 Views)

Re: My game is crashing whenever Rotterdam is loading

Hero (Retired)

Hey @A_G_Liive @Endymion2009

PartWelsh, the Battlefield Community Manager just posted about this Today:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Loading-Screen-Unexpected-Crash/m-p/7998245#M16281

Hope this clears things up.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

Crash Before Reaching Main Menu

★★★★ Apprentice

this problem started from the latest patch (the hotfix)

whenever I click the start button the loading screen appears and then it crashes without any error

also I'm having this issue with my battlefront 2 (actually I couldn't play SWBF2 since I bought it) and I think the problem is caused by origin application 

right now I can't play these games and its really really annoying 

I tried deleting document folders,reinstalling,clearing cache,restarting,clean boot and all of my drivers are up to date so please DO NOT recommend these ways!

thank you

Message 757 of 976 (1,055 Views)

Re: Crash Before Reaching Main Menu

@Ali_R_Faraji The first thing I'd try is running Origin as an admin by right clicking the icon on the desktop and selecting "run as administrator" then running a repair of the games. After completion of the repair try playing again.

Did this start after a driver or windows update for you?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 758 of 976 (1,048 Views)

Entering Fullscreen crashes BfV

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Trying to enter fullscreen crashes my game.

Message 759 of 976 (1,009 Views)

Re: Crash Before Reaching Main Menu

★★★★ Apprentice
@ragnarok013 thank you repairing the game fixed my game no more crashes
Message 760 of 976 (973 Views)