Re: Couldn't buy Apex coins

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Couldn't buy Apex coins

★★★ Newbie

Not sure what happen but I can't seem to choose/ buy Apex coins. The whole page is empty as per picture.

I tried reinstall the game again but same problem still there.

Message 1 of 4 (237 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@NPc0393 

Thank you for taking a look!

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. They may be able to see what might be causing this to happen, but I'm afraid we aren't able to look into things like this here on Answers HQ.

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @NPc0393,

This can sometimes happen because of an incorrect location setting on your account. Have you double-checked to make sure that your account is set to the location where you live? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have checked, the country that I have been using is Singapore - GCE 1 or 2. It has been ok until recently.

I live in Brunei and my country is not in the country option to choose from.

Is there by any chance another way to change the country? Please do let me know.

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

Community Manager

@NPc0393 

Thank you for taking a look!

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. They may be able to see what might be causing this to happen, but I'm afraid we aren't able to look into things like this here on Answers HQ.

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)