Could you set a inside cold time of 'Ding Ding' noise

by BeeDoooooo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Could you set a inside cold time of 'Ding Ding' noise

★★★ Newbie

I'm not good at English but I'll try my best to explain what happened to me.

Last time I played Apex a Japanese teammate tried to kill 3 by himself and die. I picked him up, hided the bullet and tried my best to find a respawn point.

During that time, this Japanese teammate keep use blank and this super annoying ' Ding~Ding~Ding~Ding~' noise around me.

Can you feel this boom time? The enemy is in front of me. The bullet comes from everywhere. My teammate is keeping ' Ding Ding Ding Ding’.

This time Only Saint Could Control Himself.

Why don't you put a inside could time of this 'Ding Ding' noise? It's a real easy way to break game experience and won't be punished. 

Want to play with my boyfriend this weekend T——T. Please remove my banned. I'm really not the first one use fist. He do it first. I just feed back. T=T

Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Could you set a inside cold time of 'Ding Ding' noise

[ Edited ]

@BeeDoooooo

You can turn of the ping ping ping noise by muting your squad members. 

Unfortunatly the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If your language isn't supported on Answers HQ:

Maybe one of these would suit you better:

If you do not speak one of those languages, then please check out the help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles. Have a look through the drop down Menu in the bottom right of the web page for a list of supported languages.

Or if you let me know your native language I can put up a link for you if it is supported. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)

All Replies

Re: Could you set a inside cold time of 'Ding Ding' noise

[ Edited ]

@BeeDoooooo

You can turn of the ping ping ping noise by muting your squad members. 

Unfortunatly the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If your language isn't supported on Answers HQ:

Maybe one of these would suit you better:

If you do not speak one of those languages, then please check out the help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles. Have a look through the drop down Menu in the bottom right of the web page for a list of supported languages.

Or if you let me know your native language I can put up a link for you if it is supported. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)