Re: Could not connect to EA servers

by PossyBreaker

Original Post

Could not connect to EA servers

★ Novice

Hi there, recently i have a issue with my connections to the EA server and origin which i believe it is my ISP problem because my friends in the same vicinity could connect to the server but has a different ISP and i kept having trouble logging in to origin, even if it works, apex legend could never connect to the EA server. And connection to any website or downloading works fine on it's maximum download speed, it is only the connection between EA and my ISP which i could not dianose. This happens most of the time and got worsen recently with it ending up me not being able to play the game for an entire few days. I have tried port forwarding/deleting origin caches and none of the solution work except for flushing dns and resetting netsh int ip reset which worked only once and not anymore, even connecting to EA or origin website had prove difficulty as the site just kept loading with nothing appearing, i had to use a VPN in order to submit this customer support and the UO trace is done under when VPN is inactive. I even tried reinstalling origin, uninstallation was successful however i could not reinstall origin as the client itself said it could not connect to the network and had an error code of 14:-7 . Please help me

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Are you using Maxis Fiber from Malaysia? Coz I also having same issue. There is no issue if using Unifi to connect.

The issue also happen to Epic Gaming Client, but no issue on Steam

Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)

★ Novice
@PossyBreaker yep maxis fibre, * isp, better change time
Message 3 of 4 (420 Views)

★ Novice

Maxis Fixed the connection, just now the customer service called me.

Message 4 of 4 (376 Views)