Re: Cosmetics Bug

by Super_Douper644

Original Post

Cosmetics Bug

★★★ Newbie

For some reason, the flight suit continuously overrides any "tops" and "bottoms" I equip to my pilot. For instance, I have the Chromium enhanced armor fully equipped, but after a few games I find that the default flight suit has taken the place of the "tops" and "bottoms" and I am only wearing the Gloves and Helmet. 

Message 1 of 6 (384 Views)

★ Novice

yeah i hope they fix this. i think it is game wide as far as im aware. all of my friends have the same problem.

Message 2 of 6 (332 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have the same issue but I have seen other people wearing the tops and bottoms and I doubt they're switching every game. I also can't save emotes to the emote wheel as well

Message 3 of 6 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. ISB top and bottoms, saved for precisely one match, and then unequipped immediately afterwards. It also reverts to the flight suit after exiting the game.

Message 4 of 6 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here! The flight suit overwrites my top/bottom pieces every single time I join a new match. It’s happening to people across all platforms and in both factions and yet the devs are not putting it into the known issues list. @Straatford87

Message 5 of 6 (292 Views)

EA DICE Team

Helps us to track the issue. 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (216 Views)