Corsair Harpoon RGB pro mouse issues only with BF5

by N3verShiningSun

Original Post

Corsair Harpoon RGB pro mouse issues only with BF5

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I have having this weird issue with BF5 only, using Corsair Haproon RGB pro mouse.

when I t turn left and I turn right, it takes game to recognize that I turned right,while it still moves the view left. I tried various settings in game and its not helping. Only if I disable raw mouse input, it becames more jiggle and makes the cursor stay in the middle.

video: https://youtu.be/7DqS_t-3uv8

Playing other games like div2, r6 siege, rdr2, destiny 2 does not have this issue, only bf5.

Message 1 of 4 (543 Views)

Re: Corsair Harpoon RGB pro mouse issues only with BF5

EA DICE Team
@N3verShiningSun have you tried to reinstall the Corsair software?

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have installed icue software from beginning of mouse use. How does drivers relate to this when other games runs smooth?
What I did now is disable Raw mouse input in BF5 settings and turn mouse acceleration to 100% (turning this down even a bit gets mouse all over the place (unplayable))

However, it is now a bit better, but when you are now aiming the turning left/right seems to be stuttering a bit, you can notice it if you look closely at screen plus you can feel it.
when you are aiming its different scenario where it seems to do not have this issue.

Any settings in BF5 can influence this? Also does BF5 support the mouse I use?

Thank you

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Could be an update with the software could cause issues that is why I always recommend reinstalling drivers for all software a worth a try. Standard smile @N3verShiningSun 

Mouse acceleration should not change anything for you in terms of less issues. 

(Mouse acceleration is a different system to enhance mouse movement. Distance of the cursor on the screen is highly dependent on the speed which mouse is moved. For example, a user moves their mouse 5 cm in 5 seconds and the cursor travels 200 pixels across the screen. With acceleration, if the mouse is moved by the same 5 cm but in 1 second, the cursor travels 1000 pixels - five times the distance of the slower movement.) 

Taken fromhttps://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:Mouse_acceleration

Most of the common mouse should work I'm not aware of any incompatibility.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (479 Views)