Re: Corrupted save file Grid Legends 10 hours trial

by VictorAF413

Original Post

Corrupted save file Grid Legends 10 hours trial

★★★ Newbie

Corrupted save  file: I always start the game first time, it tells me I have to make a new save file so I do that. Then it directly says the file is corrupted and I can repair it. I do the repair and again corrupted and so on. I deleted the game and the files, installed it again and again same problem. Is this because there's something wrong with the game? It's the first time a corrupted file happened.. (the code of the fault is always different). This is at the starting screen so I can't even play.

Message 1 of 11 (3,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JustR4zer I play on ps5 Iin Belgium
Message 2 of 11 (3,037 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. Playing on ps5 in Ireland 

Message 3 of 11 (2,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aLLex229 I tried again today, didn't work, then i selected to make new save file and it worked.. yesterday that didn't.. gues it was a bug yesterday, there was a update today
Message 4 of 11 (2,943 Views)

★★ Novice

I found out it got corrupted for me if I started the game with my steering wheel turned on.

I have a fanatec gt dd pro and the game doesn't recognize it. Very frustrating. 

I'm glad it worked out for you

Message 5 of 11 (2,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aLLex229 aah indeed, yesterday is was trying with the gt dd pro to.. with controller it does work.. so it is probably because of the wheel..
Message 6 of 11 (2,921 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Thank you for the info on this. 

This is something we're currently tracking. I appreciate the additional details. Thanks for your patience while we're looking into it. 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 11 (2,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Today i tried again and it worked with the GT DD PRO so i looks like it's fixed Standard smile
Message 8 of 11 (2,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It crashed for me i was level 43 and the save game was corrupted, sent me back to level 1, started again then yesterday NO crash and again save game corrupted, back to the start again!!

should i disable cloud saves?

PC version

Message 9 of 11 (2,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

damn my saved game is corrupt as well. during the trial.. it wants me to basically start over.. im pissed.. i had such a amazing driving record.. weird tho because this happened i started the game with a controller.. then used my thrustmaster tx, thrustmaster tlcm pedals, logitech modded shifter, and handbrake that i made using a aftermarket handbrake and a arduino pro micro hall sensor n magnet.. 

thought fixed it. but realized it happens whenever i switch from wheel to controller . or controller to wheel. it literally if i restart game with the other plugged in it saves fine.. but then it doesnt matter what i use when i sign back in its corrupted no idea what that means but if someone knows where the location of the save game files are so i can delete them and try again. . or i can move them and try an put them back in after i start a enw game see if i can get it back 

Message 10 of 11 (2,325 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help