March 2017 - last edited March 2017
Because ME A is a bug riddled *?
If something is ON HOLD you need to do something else to "unlock" it. What is it, well, maybe it's another quest, maybe it's more AVP, maybe it's something else. Whatever it is in this case, this is bugreporting section and not "searching for spoilers".
Lack of player's patience is not a bug.
Not sure how to point CM to lock this thread or move it to general chatty.
I tried that and it didn't work. I'm about to go on the big finale and would like to have completed her quest too. It's been "On Hold"from pretty early on in the game for me. Liam's quest is bugged for me too. That coupled with the fact that my Ryder occasionally gets stuck on rocks in various parts of the game and I have to load an old save are glaring problems in an otherwise fun game.
I am sitting at the final mission (I just got the warning about it). I've completely *nearly* every side quest (and am working on the remainder: mostly just architects) but Cora is still sitting ON HOLD. There's nothing else to actually do here. This is definitely a bug.
Incidentally, she's not the only one frozen for me (Liam thinks we're still rescuing the Moshae; Vetra, Suvi, and Kallo's conversation wheels haven't changed since I first met them), but this is the first post I've seen about this same issue.
From all the other posts, I was able to figure out:
1) go back to a save before you find the wreckage.
2) DO NOT SNIPE from afar.
3) save the three kett that get dropped from the first kett ship (to the east) for until AFTER the second kett ship arrives. (I approached from the west).
4) kill the kett, make sure the second ship arrives (the first one drop three kettt to the east just as you see the site for the first time.
5) Scan the wreckage at the marker.
6) if you did't mess up, it will allow you to interact and there will be a cut scene.
If this fails, reset to the save just before and try again.