Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cora Harper: Asari Ark not progressing

by kevm1988

Original Post

Cora Harper: Asari Ark not progressing

★★★★ Novice

I have progressed Coras Asari ark quest to the point where it is on hold as the is processing the data. This has been for some time now. I understand that you need to have completed the Trail of Hope main quest, which I have and still nothing. Is there any other variables that have to be met? Any information you could give would be great.

Message 1 of 16 (4,836 Views)

Re: Cora Harper: Asari Ark not progressing

★★★★ Novice
I am having the same problem, anyone know why this is happening?
Message 2 of 16 (4,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just figured it out... Go and talk to Cora in the left room at the area where you do your AVP in the tempest. Check your map if you don't know where. After this head to your emails and see.
Message 3 of 16 (4,738 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Issue cleared up for me. Went to Kadar and progressed "Hunting the Archon" and when I came back to the tempest it had progressed, along with a bunch of other quests that were "on hold".
Message 4 of 16 (4,701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just did that, still haven't received the email from her.

Message 5 of 16 (4,689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Finished "Hunting the archon" and quest won't progress.

Message 6 of 16 (4,680 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same "ON HOLD" on many sidequests. Whether they are "additional quests" or from "worlds" or "people quests". I think that this has something to do with my main quest progression as I still haven't done the "Hunting Archon". 
Maybe we should try this and also progress a little more to make sure that Cora's quest is buggy.

Message 7 of 16 (4,677 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finished Hunting the Archon but my Cora's mission will not progress.

Message 8 of 16 (4,660 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem and am on the final mission of the game and dont want to progress until i find the arc

Message 9 of 16 (4,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi i was having the same issue but think i found a way to get around it 

First finish up to getting the signal device off of Kadara ( part of the hunting the Archon) 

Second is every time i've come back to the ship and gone to see cora it goes to a short chat thing as soon as i open the door no interaction after the third time i spoke with her she was talking about how the initiative plans have all gone wrong and stuff. After that interaction was done i went to interact with her again and the typical speech options appeared and after clicking on the ark option again it said read email failed but took me to the next part of the quest. 

If this doesn't make sense cause i'm pretty bad with directions hit me up and i'll try to explain it best i can again.

hope this helps people 

Message 10 of 16 (4,536 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help