Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

by JayBroxigar

Original Post

Re: Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

★★★ Newbie

Same bug, i saved multiple times, did other missions. EA needs a fix.

Message 71 of 168 (1,021 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, after a few tries reloading my last save I finally got it to work using these steps:

1. (optional) Speed through the area in the Nomad to trigger the Kett shuttle drop.
  2. (optional) Drive pretty far out of the area, then drive back.
  3. Kill all the Kett.
  4. Fast travel to the nearest Forward Station (I used the northwest one).
  5. Drive back, again.

At this point I could scan the transponder and then use it to continue the dialog.

Note: Oddly enough, after saving my progress and loading the old save again to try and figure out if steps 1 and 2 were necessary, the bug didn't reoccur. So your mileage may vary...

Message 72 of 168 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Big issue I found out, which these help out, is that the kett burst outside of the battlefield area, making the mission objective think this part has been completed. However, the kett around the area still need to be killed for the transponder to be available. 

Message 73 of 168 (996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I had this problem too, sniped all enemies from distance, they even weren't red in infiltrator mode so I was really far away - result quest didn't work.

Lucky me I do saves a lot so I reloaded one 2 mins old, rushed to the area with transponder, there was air drop from enemy ship, killed them all and  result - quest works.

Also I think when I did it first time there was no communication about transponder and kett cuz I was too far away, I think, but second time when I rushed there my team spoke about it.

Message 74 of 168 (977 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also have the same bug. I also sniped the Ket from a distance. I didnt think much of this, so I didnt bother to reload and moved on. Now it seems i cant romance because i cant progress at this stupid point. Any fix? They really needed to patch this yesterday, game breaking bug!

Message 75 of 168 (848 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same problem on PS4
Message 76 of 168 (833 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another PC user with this same issue.   

Don't see how I'm going to be able to "complete" the game if I can't find all the Arks.

Please at least acknowledge this and let us know that you are working on it. Or that an imminent patch is about to be released fixing this.

Message 77 of 168 (764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I prodded one from EA over PM about any info he could give me about a possible patch, if it would fix it and when it would be released. He told me he had no info he could give out, but that there would be a patch before long and hopefully they would have a public ETA soon.

Message 78 of 168 (746 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's pretty aggravating to just have to stop playing the game because this quest is a critical side quest to the story....

By the sounds of it, I can expect another week at least of not playing the game just for a fix.

Message 79 of 168 (715 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've reached the point where I have no other quests except this and the main quest but I don't want to advance for fear of missing out. I hope we get a fix soon so that I can continue enjoying this game.
Message 80 of 168 (685 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help