Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

by JayBroxigar

Original Post

Re: Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

★★★★ Novice

Have the same bug, snipped them from a long distance and already spent more then 10hours after ...
I really hope this gonna be fixed asap since it's a story arc mission, especilly with Cora Frown

Message 41 of 168 (1,721 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I too ran into this bug, and just assumed that if I cleared the planet and came back later it would melt the ice around the transponder so I could reach it easier.  So I too do not have a save anywhere before this.  Very frustrating as I ran into other quest issues in other worlds while avoiding this one.

Message 42 of 168 (1,703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another PC user here who has this bug.

Please fix ASAP, as it seems to be a very important quest line for finding an Ark and romancing a character.

Thanks,

Raksy.

Message 43 of 168 (1,698 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I managed to overcome this bug by leaving the planet, do some other quest then return to the planet with Cora in my squad. The transponder was reverted back to unscan.
Message 44 of 168 (1,626 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i tried this as wel but does not work for on PV.

Message 45 of 168 (1,597 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Started out sniping too- but last ones i took out right next to the transponder in melee- it showed the notification that something is scan-able in the corner of the screen....but alass- transponder did not glow

Message 46 of 168 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem! Please release a bug fix for this, guys - I want to be able to save the Asari Ark!

Message 47 of 168 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This may not be a "main story" quest but it is a requirement for one of the romances and for a choice lategame, shocking that it has not yet been fixed..

Message 48 of 168 (1,419 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me it is an main quest. We talking about an ark. The purpose of the Andromeda initiative. 

Message 49 of 168 (1,417 Views)

★★★★ Novice

U might think its a main Quest but u can finish the game without it as far as i see it without any big impact (did everything exept that questline) so u can finish it and i was planing to start a game+ anyway so i will first see it there still pisses me off that there is a gigantic bug like that and that they couldnt just make that thing scannable/useable all the time no u had to encounter the 3 enemies that were out in the open perfect sniper tagets and once u kill them they dont respawn if u havent started/finished the quest 

Message 50 of 168 (1,391 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help