Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

by JayBroxigar

Original Post

Re: Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

★★★★ Novice

Still no official acknowledgement?

Guess it's to be expected.

Someone should've thought that if you're gonna give people sniper rifles, they're gonna use them as much as possible!

Derp.

Message 91 of 168 (946 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Worst part about the no official acknowledgement is we have no idea if they even know this bug exists. 

From my perspective the Arks are so important that they are actually a part of the main quest line. So is the Cora loyalty mission especially if you wanna romance her and make pretty Ryder babies. This is not "inconvenient." This is "game breaking" plain and simple and we haven't even addressed the fact that it essentially negates using sniper rifles (or any long range weapon) for a lot of engagements where sniper rifles make sense.

I genuinely can't imagine how this got past QA.

Message 92 of 168 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Over 7 days and we still have no official acknowledgement? This kind of stuff should've been hotfixed during beta not completely ignored over a week after release...

Pretty much anyone who rolled infiltrator has this bug. BioWare please get on this.

Message 93 of 168 (847 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It hasn't been completely ignored. I have had a small conversation with a guy from EA staff, and i gave him some of my experiences of the bug and ideas to what could have triggered the bug at first, and he replied and assured me it they were looking into it and that he made sure, that what i told him was passed along to the right guys. Also, as i said in an earlier comment, he replied to me and said they were working on a patch, which they hoped to release soon and that they hopefully would have a public ETA soon. I also know, that the same guy has been active in one of the threads concerning this bug. So hopefully the problem will be solved soon enough.

Message 94 of 168 (814 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So you say Catuar96. "I know a guy that knows a guy that says some things." That is far from an *official* acknowledgement.

Message 95 of 168 (791 Views)

★★★★ Novice

'' So you say Catuar96. "I know a guy that knows a guy that says some things." That is far from an *official* acknowledgement. '' 

Exactley this. For all we know this can take weeks if not months to be fixed. 

Message 96 of 168 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would say pretty major bug considering if you read what happens next in Cora's mission is you find the Asari Ark. This is the 2nd major bug (1st was flop house mission on Elaaden that prevents you from colonizing) that has dramatically affected storyline and game play (missing a number of new missions).

Was a huge fan of the original 3 games but going to be returning this one and getting my money back. Wtf is the point of playing if you can't access the game!!
Message 97 of 168 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here and completely agree
Message 98 of 168 (663 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am just going to reply on this threat every day its not fixed: GAME BREAKING bug!!! I'm not realoding and throw a way 10 hours of gameplay, fix this *, its over a week since release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 99 of 168 (650 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This same thing happened to me and I cannot reload because I initially assumed I had not progressed in main story line enough and am much further in the game. Any help is appreciated.
Message 100 of 168 (598 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help