Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

by JayBroxigar

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

★★ Newbie
Having the same problem. EA/Bioware, can you guys please come out with a fix!
Message 21 of 169 (3,005 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

having same problem, i am sniping from hill too. please fix this ASAP

Message 22 of 169 (2,978 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem, is that the punishment for sniping everything away? :> Luckely i save every second breath because of my EA game bug paranoia :P

Message 23 of 169 (2,961 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same issue... 

Seriously this game needed a few months more of polish and testing. Found some many sloppy bugs and glitches, but they werent game breaking. This one clearly is.

Message 24 of 169 (2,914 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this bug, I know to some it may not be "game breaking" but in a way as one poster said it kind of is when it goes against your ability to romance a character which is kind of one of the perks of this game and what made the other Mass Effects interesting. I wasn't so lucky and tried to manual save and then reload back in to fix it...when it didn't I had to go back almost an hour of game play just to reload from a Chapter Save point...lucky me. This is a serious flaw in the game and needs to be fixed soon.

Message 25 of 169 (2,905 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have this problem as well and was also sniping before going up to it. I cannot reload a previous save as I'm miles ahead of where I was now. A real bummer. 

Message 26 of 169 (2,859 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

This fixed it for me as well. 

Message 27 of 169 (2,824 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I"m XBOX One, and having this same problem, yeah.  I sniped the enemies from afar-- maybe that started it? Idk.  It's a very irritating bug.  I like that when I clicked the 'me too' button on this page, though, it congratulated me by giving me a 'me too' badge.  lol  "Hey my game is f***ed up too."  Well CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Thanks, EA.  How about I give the badge back and you pass this along to whoever can fix it?

Message 28 of 169 (2,752 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I have the same issue, but no previous save to roll back to. I've tried leaving the area and coming back, as well as dying and respawning. Even leaving the game and coming back is no luck. Please fix this EA. It's stuff like this that frustrates the hell out of us.
Message 29 of 169 (2,737 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I had the same bug and didn't have any save to load.
However I managed to do the quest after all, even by sniping. You need to approach from the front (the entry to the valley). When I was on even ground with the Kett, the assault worked and they didn't bug out. 
Hope this helps!

Message 30 of 169 (2,721 Views)
Twitter Stream