Original Post

Highlighted

Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug On the mission Cora Harper: Asari Ark the part which says to find the Periphona's Transponder. I'm right on top of the transponder and I scanned it but it will not let me interact with the Transponder so I can't further the quest line. I've tried exiting the game and starting it back up, I tried leaving the planet and coming back, I tried reloading a save but it auto saves right when you find it so it erased my old auto save and just keeps overwriting the auto save file.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I died right after interacting with the transponder and it has an auto save right next to it. So go interact with it and then die.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

The attached image should show me clearly in front of the transponder with no interact action available. Please help : ( 

Message 1 of 168 (19,903 Views)

Re: Cora Harper: Asari Ark Transponder Bug.

★★ Novice

I can confirm this bug happens when you sit up on the cliff and snipe the kett below. I encountered it, reloaded and rushed down, it worked perfectly. Another transport of kett is supposed to show up during the battle. sniping undiscovered bugs it out and breaks the script it seams.

Message 2 of 168 (19,821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem can't scann or interact wit it in any way

Is there any way to get it if u continued to play for hours and don't have a save where u have enemies at that spot?
Message 3 of 168 (19,817 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this problem, don't have a save where I can rush the enemies. Is there anyway to fix? Any console commands to forward the quest?

Message 4 of 168 (19,777 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's how I got it to work:

I was having the same issue, even though the reinforcements were spawning, and it kept happening over and over, so I loaded a save prior to when the event triggers (Kett start attacking, ship spawns, etc.) and approached the area from the west, as that sort of looks like the "main entrance" to the area (slopes on either side leading into the area that is kind of in a depressed area). This is the direction furthest from the transponder, btw. After taking care of all the Kett, make the transponder the first thing you investigate. When I did this, it worked (let me scan it, triggered dialogue, moved the quest along). Hope that helps.

Message 5 of 168 (19,716 Views)

★★ Novice

I snipped the enemies when I was working on this mission. I am not able to scan the transponder, but able to scan everything else in the area. Playing on xbox one so problem isn't platform specific.

Message 6 of 168 (19,668 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yup, that's exactly where I am at. And my auto-save and main save were after it (I was about to die, so I saved just in case) and now I am completely unable to continue. Some sort of fix/solution would be great.
Message 7 of 168 (19,617 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yea I am having the same problem please fix it cuz I am trying to romance Cora and I did so much after it and I would have to start all the way over
Message 8 of 168 (19,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue on Xbox One

Message 9 of 168 (19,520 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would say this is a medium bug (unless this impacts the main story, if it does I would say this is a high bug then).

Occurred 10/10 times when I tried to attempt different things. (Leaving the scene either by driving/running/fast travel/leaving the planet from the nomad and sometimes completed other missions, even did a main story mission)

Same occurrence on my PS4. I have the deluxe edition.

When I first encountered the bug, I shot down the kett from the hill on the right when you approach the scene coming from the west. I scanned it and approached it to start the next step of the mission, I could not continue.
Message 10 of 168 (19,502 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help