Cop camping out in front of Garage at night

by AnpuTheJackalGod

Original Post

Cop camping out in front of Garage at night

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I was going back to the garage to level up and twice there was a cop just sitting in front of the garage. I got busted and lost everything.
What car were you using? Porsche 911 GT2 RS
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Red Rock Tornado
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure really. I was going to the garage at the top of the map after gaining heat and escaping and found the cop in front of the garage not moving.
What happens when the bug occurs? The cop sits in front of the garage and busts me. There was no one but him, but as soon as he saw a glimpse of me suddenly there was twenty cops and I lost all of my progress.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see it fixed where at night no cop sits still cause that was VERY unfair.

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I was going back to the garage to level up and twice there was a cop just sitting in front of the garage. I got busted and lost everything.
What car were you using? Porsche 911 GT2 RS
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Red Rock Tornado
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure really. I was going to the garage at the top of the map after gaining heat and escaping and found the cop in front of the garage not moving.
What happens when the bug occurs? The cop sits in front of the garage and busts me. There was no one but him, but as soon as he saw a glimpse of me suddenly there was twenty cops and I lost all of my progress.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see it fixed where at night no cop sits still cause that was VERY unfair.

Message 1 of 1 (301 Views)