Re: Conversely amount crystals

by Sapristipopette

Original Post

Conversely amount crystals

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have a bug related to the amount of crystals on my star wars heroes of the galaxy account

Yesterday I was at 241k crystals and today upon opening my game I am at 214k as if the last two digits had been reversed.

I did not make any crystal purchases for 30k.
Thank you for seeing and verifying what happened, because it is a major loss for me and I would not like it to remain like this.

I unfortunately do not have a screenshot to complete my message and argue my loss, but in my opinion these figures are reversed and it corresponds.

Cordially

Message 1 of 3 (749 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sapristipopette I would recommend reaching out to our support to investigate this further, 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the answer, on the French forum, I have none. I opened a ticket that seems to be in progress (115811481) but I have no response. I transmitted my ally code and transmitted my player ID. I tried twitter but no response.
I know my problem sounds silly, but it is. I'm sure I had 30k crystals yesterday and spent nothing.
I think the tech team can verify this and confirm the reverse.

Message 3 of 3 (715 Views)