Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Controls issue in game

by alexmousegian

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Oh well I just found out the solution myself, for anyone having the same problem using Logitech, just switch your Direct input Cocktail to Xinput (X) between the LT RT button, it worked for me

Message 21 of 32 (19,515 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey man, whats with the cocktail icon ? Standard smile i have the logitech controller too, can you  give a little more detailed explanation how you fixed it? THX!

Message 22 of 32 (4,159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You may have an option to choose between DirectInput and XInput physically somewhere on your gamepad (usually on the back side of your controller). If you don't, you can still use the x360ce tool as described in the YouTube video (see the link in the peevious page). This worked for me.

Message 23 of 32 (4,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

cheers for replying, I think there's no such button on the logitech dual action. So will the x360ce tool work for logitech controllers as well?

Message 24 of 32 (4,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks, man. This worked with Logitech F710 (the advice with the youtube link)

Message 25 of 32 (4,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem too. I am using Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2. In fifa 19 when i want to go up it s going down and the reverse.

I tried that youtube link and managed to solve the up and down reverse problem but now the other buttons are reversed ( like 4 is now 2, Y=4 and A=2).

Did you manage to find a solution? 

Message 26 of 32 (3,623 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem...EA do something omg why we payed??????

Message 27 of 32 (3,356 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here RumblePad2, this gamepad don't have switch to choose x or d input!

Here are more topic about controller issues, and it seems EA do nothing in the last 3 week!!! 

No answer about the game requirements where is still "dual analog gamepad" as requirement to play...

I think I have an old gamepad but is still working...but when it's needed to buy a new one it's "ok"  buth what kind of gamepad????

Here we can read about problem with ps4/xbox/logitech/chinese gamepads have problem with this game...

We pay a lot for this game, and to use a 3rd party tool to play it..soo that's NOT a sollution!!! We NEED Patch.. in this time this game is still unplayable..waste of money.. still playing fifa18..

Message 28 of 32 (3,318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem in the full game and IDK what to do its so annoying what do?

Message 29 of 32 (3,250 Views)

★★★★ Novice
купил Logitech Gamepad F130 переключил с D на X и все стало в норме
Message 30 of 32 (3,228 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help