Controls in Replay Mode do not work

by Liam33

Original Post

Controls in Replay Mode do not work

★★★ Newbie

When using the replay feature, like when trying to perform a flashback, the rewind, fast-forward, next-camera, prev-camera functions do not work when using a wheel. These are mapped to menu control "right trigger" / "left trigger", "navigate left" / "navigate right etc. which work in every other menu except during an instant replay. The features simply don't engage when the button are pressed. This error appears to only be in F1 2021 and F1 2020 as I've tried the same hardware in F1 2019 and these functions work fine

I have tried mapping the triggers to different buttons. I have tried using different wheels, different cables, different usb ports, hell I've even upgraded computers since I first reported this bug in F1 2020. The bug is present in F1 2020, and F1 2021. The bug is *not* present in F1 2019 or F1 2022 (which has it's own set of issues).

PC with Simucube2 Ultimate. Ascher F28 wheel, Cube Controls CX2 Wheel, Fanatac Clubsport F1 wheel.

Message 1 of 1 (1,646 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help