Re: Controller stops working randomly

by wildsiode

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

same problem here i dont drop fps but the players run to the edge of the field and i have no control on them

Message 11 of 36 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

any solution guys? i am facing the same problem

Message 12 of 36 (1,269 Views)

★ Apprentice

The same happen to me, XboxOne controller. I can't play online...this one is the most ridiculous bug ever saw in my life. After some years playing PES this is also the best welcome I could receive. Awesome company, awesome work EA.

Message 13 of 36 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Guide
Got the same exact thing mate, but it only happen in Division Rivals. So i think we need to wait till EA makes a gameplay update/fix. I have allready so many things from other threads aswell. But it looks like Division Rivals do not support Xbox One controllers at the moment. So it looks like Division Rivals need a gameplay update/fix to support the controllers. Its sad and frustrating but we need to give EA and the CM`s at the community as much information as we can provide.
Message 14 of 36 (1,251 Views)

★★ Novice
and i have the same problem.... EA fix this.....
Message 15 of 36 (1,239 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
are you sure its only related to xbox controllers mate?
Message 16 of 36 (1,221 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's not because I'm using a logitech f310 controller and this still happens pretty much every rivals game.

Message 17 of 36 (1,203 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same thing here , could be the servers connection , but it´s because EA servers are very bad , since offline the same doesn´t happen ! 

Message 18 of 36 (1,191 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure it's not only xbox controllers with this problem. I've tried 4 kinds of controllers and none of them works properly. Funny thing is they all have different problems

Message 19 of 36 (1,178 Views)

★★ Apprentice

bump EA, this is getting ridiculous..

Message 20 of 36 (1,159 Views)