Controller settings not saved - xbox one

by Nagar37

Original Post

Controller settings not saved - xbox one

★★★★ Novice

I am trying to play in kickoff mode with my friends, in my controller (the "red" one) the settings are saved, but in the other controllers the settings are not saved, it always return to classic! We cant' play fifa like this. I tried deleting all profile settings, restarting the xbox, nothing works, i will glad to get some assistence, tnx

Message 1 of 18 (519 Views)

Re: Controller settings not saved - xbox one

★★★★ Novice

Please??

Message 2 of 18 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hello,

Are you trying to save the settings to a particular account or is the other controller signed in as a guest?

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 18 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_AljoI tried to save the settings to a particular account and it didnt worked and i tried to save the settings as a guest and it work only for one conteoller, but for another 2 controllers (we want to play 2 vs 2) and its not save the settings. How can i do different settings to every controller? Its always get back to classic

Message 4 of 18 (452 Views)

Community Manager

@Nagar37 

Take a look at this thread and try the suggestions there. Let me know if that makes a difference or not.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 18 (426 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo i tried all the suggestions and it didnt make any difference, i really tried all and nothing worked, what can i do?
Message 6 of 18 (414 Views)

Community Manager

@Nagar37 

Which Xbox system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 18 (404 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Xbox one s
Message 8 of 18 (392 Views)

Community Manager

@Nagar37 

Do all the controllers have the latest firmware update? You can check this by going into your Xbox settings under Devices & Connections > Accessories.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 18 (382 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Yes, all controllers have the latest firmware update, iv checked them all few moments ago
Message 10 of 18 (371 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help