Controller not working pc fifa 23

by ZZFISHYY

Original Post

Re: Controller not working pc fifa 23

★★ Novice
@ZZFISHYY Im sorry to hear that try not reconnect the keyboard at all while you playing
Message 11 of 775 (3,711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

nothing tried that as well 

you could add me on discord and i could show the issue and all ive tried https://discord.gg/fsWMvhVzHd

(CM: Posts shared in a row have been merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 12 of 775 (3,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even connect my controller at all. How did you do it?

Message 13 of 775 (3,631 Views)

Controller not working while playing online PC

★ Apprentice

I am having issues on pc, when i go and play online (divison rivals, friendlies) my controller stops working, i entered a squad battles match and my controller started working, i’ve tried a few more times to see if my issue with the controller has been fixed but no response from ea help. I’m still trying to find a fix for the bug but i can’t find any. I see that a lot of people have this problem. 
please help.

Message 14 of 775 (3,635 Views)

Re: controller scrolling on fifA 23

★★ Novice

same, you fixed it?

Message 15 of 775 (3,619 Views)

Re: Controller not working while playing online PC

★★ Apprentice

I have been through that for 2 days and its only in online game modes 

Message 16 of 775 (3,584 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can I ask what controller you are all using and if you are playing wired or wireless?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 775 (3,528 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can I ask what controller you are all using and if you are playing wired or wireless?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 18 of 775 (3,527 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Hey i am using both a ps5 and an xbox controller and i have tried wired and wireless and it is not the issue because i can play perfectly in squad battles but whenever i try going into a player vs player game mode then the issue happens it happens in division rivals it happens in seasons but not in squad battles or kick off
Message 19 of 775 (5,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i have same problem ...thats crazy 

@ZZFISHYY i have same problem with pc and i using keyboard in squad battles all work and in online cant move and all others are slow and delayed

and i dont think that  is something bad with internet .... all others game working normal include fifa 22 

(CM: Posts shared in a row have been merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 20 of 775 (5,507 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help