by Spaniel360

Original Post

Re: Problems with Start Screen.

★★★ Newbie

same here cant get past start screen . im pissed

Message 91 of 128 (1,706 Views)

Re: Problems with Start Screen.

★★★ Novice

this blows because I literally just bought this game the night before the update and now I can't even play it. I feel like I wasted money Angry

Message 92 of 128 (1,695 Views)

Need for speed heat xbox one

★★★ Newbie

A couple days ago i updated need for speed heat. Now i cant even press A to start the game or switch accounts. I am on xbox one

Message 93 of 128 (1,685 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat xbox one

★ Guide

Hi guys, so I do a hard reset on the console then resync the controller then it works, however, if I leave the game unattended and the the controller disconnects then it's the same procedure again

Message 94 of 128 (1,654 Views)

New update

★★★ Novice

Since the new update. jan.27th . Im having trouble starting the game. It freezes during the loading save and when you need to press " A " to start the game.. uninstalled twice and have the same problem. Any advice. And whe man it does load into the game it glitches or temporarily lagg .  

Message 95 of 128 (1,655 Views)

Re: Controller not working on heat

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue, just got the game yesterday. What seems to work consistently (3-4 times so far) for me is:

1. restart xbox by holding the home button and choosing "Restart Console". With nfs heat as your most recently played app/game so it shows up first in step 3

2. Wait for the controller light to turn off on its own, then immediately turn it back on. (not sure if waiting too long causes the issue but it might be)

3. Without changing your selection, open nfs heat (should be in last played games).

4. Maybe paranoia but I like to continuously move the joysticks after opening nfs heat

5. DO NOT LET THE CONTROLLER DIE. I did and was immediately locked out again even though I had control of the Xbox 

Message 96 of 128 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any progress at all whatsoever?

Message 97 of 128 (1,590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So i found a fairly easy workaround for this issue, so hopefully it will work for everyone else that's having problems and can't play the game because literally no buttons work on the startup screen.

Just go to Looking for Group. I play on xbox so, just push the xbox button on your controller, go to the Multiplayer Tab, then Looking for Group at the bottom. (you don't have to join anyones party). Then Click Search Or Create Post, Pick NFSH, and go to any of those parties of people who are playing then view someones profile thats in those partys and join game. It should take you right in. You do not have to stay in their game if you dont want to. This is just so you can get around being stuck at the main menu. I hope it works for you guys, kinda sad we have to do things like this just to play the game.. 

Message 98 of 128 (1,592 Views)

★ Guide

Lol I have recycled my xbox to make this game work more time than astronauts have recycled their urine....😆

Message 99 of 128 (1,544 Views)

★ Guide

So many issues EA.. I'm a fifa fan but I have no words for fifa 20. Less bugs in dog faeces 

Message 100 of 128 (1,543 Views)