Controller issue on PC - Brake lights don't turn on acceleration doesn't show

by jackalberto

Original Post

Controller issue on PC - Brake lights don't turn on acceleration doesn't show

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I recently bought NFS Heat for PC and firstly I gotta say, it's really sad that I had to upgrade for Windows 10 for that, anyways...
I'm having problems about controller gameplay; I have an Xbox One S controler wich I usually play, and it works fine in other games, and I have a Dualshock 4 too; when I tried to play Heat with my Xbox One S controller, the game didn't even compute my acceleration or brake (when I brake the car's lights don't even turn on), all the other buttoms seem fine; I tried to play wired, and wireless that way, and the outcome was always the same...after that, I tried my Dualshock 4 controller, and for my surprise it works, BUT, the acceleration only compute 0% or 100%, so it's really impossible to play properly.
It's weird that a game made for controllers work so bad with them, can someone help.

PS: I tried updating drivers, for both controllers, and my bluetooth receiver; I tried to turn on the controllers before and after launching the game, I've recalibrated my controlers, and they work just fine (in other games too!).

Thanks for you time.

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title for improved search results

Message 1 of 1 (158 Views)