Control settings resetting in kickoff

by PopshU

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Control settings resetting in kickoff

★★★ Novice

Hey,

all control setting keep resetting after every match in kick off. I set the controls to my liking in main menus: trainer – hide, analog sprint – off, and so on… But before every kick off match they are set to default. It happens every time on PS4 and XBOX ONE X.

br

Message 1 of 9 (15,450 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Control settings resetting in kickoff

★★★ Novice

I found a solution on reddit. Before a kickoff match, at the side-section screen: choose your linked profile, before pressing ready you can press "Y" or "triangle" to get to controls settings, set them to you liking. Changing the controls that way seems to work.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (15,336 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Novice
This is madness. Need to reconfigure every game. Waste of time.
Message 2 of 9 (15,424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yep. Especially after they introduced linked profiles I would expect all my settings to be saved on profile base and loaded on any console I’m playing (say I’m playing at my buddy’s place).

Message 3 of 9 (15,417 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I'm playing on Xbox One X and I am experiencing the same issue. 

I change the controller settings to my liking (both in-game via pause menu AND main menu off-game) and when a new kick-off game begins, the settings revert to default settings. I have to literally change the settings back to my liking at the start of every kick-off game. It's very annoying and frustrating.

It is also worth noting that I played a few online friendlies with my buddy and my preferred settings were saved and applied, no changing controller settings was required in that mode.

Message 4 of 9 (15,378 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same on Ps4 Pro , every game pausing and need to change settings... Wow :P

Message 5 of 9 (15,373 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I found a solution on reddit. Before a kickoff match, at the side-section screen: choose your linked profile, before pressing ready you can press "Y" or "triangle" to get to controls settings, set them to you liking. Changing the controls that way seems to work.

Message 6 of 9 (15,337 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Nobody plays kick off I want to play online how does that help online players 

Message 7 of 9 (9,741 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@weldon2k12 Some of us actually have friends in real life and play kick off. Grab your sack, and get tf off this forum with that attitude
Message 8 of 9 (5,725 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

It works for change controlls, but still does not work to have them saved for next match...

Message 9 of 9 (1,824 Views)
Twitter Stream