Continuous lag within madden 18?

by Ryankevin8898

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 LAG!

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play online until they fix this... I am losing games because button response is a second late and this game is all bout timing... Sadly they won't be issuing any apologies, refunds, etc. They got they wanted and that is our money... But it is truly frustrating because I only play online and franchise just for practice... 

Message 21 of 74 (4,910 Views)

Re: Continuous lag within madden 18?

★ Novice
I'm having the same issue now, started last night for me. Before then I had no issues at all since launch, no lag whatsoever. I was thinking it may be because of the hurricane in Florida but all you guys have been having the problem since launch....really hope they fix it. Funny thing is I've noticed it more in ultimate team solo challenges than anywhere else.....so far.
Message 22 of 74 (3,634 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there,

Are you experiencing this on PS4 primarily?

KRAELO

Message 23 of 74 (4,862 Views)

★ Novice
It's so lag I can't even pick a play
Message 24 of 74 (4,840 Views)

★★ Novice
Every game I play it lags and I know it's not my internet. Madden 17 played smooth and this madden it lags all the time and throws off the timing. It makes the game not fun and EA needs to fix this problem asap. I've done everything to try and fix this problem and I have just figured out it's some sort of server issue. I have top speed internet and never had this problem with any other madden. Please fix this or I'm have to trade this game in.
Message 25 of 74 (4,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm on the verge of being done with EA. The online lag is beyond frustrating! How can a game be released if all the issues aren't fixed? I feel ripped off
Message 26 of 74 (4,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fists have been thrown through walls. If I had the money I would sue
Message 27 of 74 (3,827 Views)

Madden 18 LAG!!!

★★★ Newbie
Dont play online!!!! I hope this gets fixed. Nothing like winning one/losing one due to the EA serves * you over! Madden 18 is a disgrace when it comes to online play.
Message 28 of 74 (3,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes PS4 is trash when it comes to this problem. But I know it is an EA issue and I would like for them to fix it for sure.It is pathetic.
Message 29 of 74 (3,777 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your feedback Reubeno2886. This is an issue that I am tracking down internally re: disconnects/lag. Thanks for your feedback. Just know that our teams are aware of this matter and this time and investigating.

Have a great day!

KRAELO

Message 30 of 74 (3,771 Views)