by Crewe655

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 LAG!

★★★★★ Newbie

YES PS4 Exclusively in Franchise mode

Message 51 of 74 (1,530 Views)

★ Novice

For me, it is very laggy loading up in cfm and forget connecting to MUT. I didn't have this problem at all. At first, I thought it was my internet, but all my other games run smoothly. Madden 18 was very hyped for me, but I don't think I will play any more of it. I am so sad I am even saying that.

Message 52 of 74 (1,519 Views)

★★ Novice

Agreed this is not even close to being fixed, every kick still is a risky play where you have to pre-emptively hit the button trying to account for terrible latency. Both myself and the opponent are throwing 3-5 picks per game on wide open easy throws that don't get made until the receiver is long past his route. Get this addressed EA, this is shockingly bad.

Message 53 of 74 (1,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox to
Message 54 of 74 (1,425 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trying to play ps4 WL and simply can;t. the lag is worse than ever on ps4

Message 55 of 74 (1,347 Views)

Re: Continuous lag within madden 18?

★★★ Newbie
It's obviously a problem on the server side. I experience the lag, and it really disappoints me. I was so excited to experience frostbite this year, and all I can focus on is this lag.
Message 56 of 74 (1,319 Views)

★★ Novice

Still No fix EA please respond and fix your junky game this is crazy bad, this is no longer playable in any way shape or form.

Message 57 of 74 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's definitely a problem with the service on EAs side. Terrible. And this is supposed to be the best technology yet. Boo EA
Message 58 of 74 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks....ill check on tv

Message 59 of 74 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lmao he just stopped replying figures because ea doesn’t care hope your problem worked out my madden 18 lags and sucks too
Message 60 of 74 (990 Views)