Re: Continuous crashes makes game unplayable

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Continuous crashes makes game unplayable

★★★ Newbie

I play Madden 21 on Xbox and have never been booted from the game consistently in any other game. Every game mode it does this. I will enter a game and then next thing I know I’m looking at the Xbox home screen having to boot the game yet again. 

Im not sure what needs to be fixed here, but I actually cheer every time I’m able to play a single game, since I get booted every other time.

I don’t have Internet connectivity problems. I don’t have any load error problems. There is nothing in my hardware that is the problem. Please fix the software.

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @FrattyMcFratface

Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can stop these crashes from happening? When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still having trouble after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you've got a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @FrattyMcFratface

Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can stop these crashes from happening? When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still having trouble after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you've got a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)