Re: Continued BUG - Crashing when establishing match

by smokethisgt

Original Post

Continued BUG - Crashing when establishing match

★★★★★ Novice

I entered a ticket a while back regarding this same exact issue, in which on IOS for ipad, the game will crash as the match is being initiated.  Therefore it results in a LOSS and loss of medals.  This is extremely frustrating.  My friend mentions this never happens on his android based tablet.  App version is 1.3.0, PersonaID: 1004144135007.  When will this be fixed, or at least not continued to have this count as a LOSS??

Message 1 of 13 (677 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @smokethisgt,

I am playing mostly on an iPad Air2 myself and have not experienced any crashes during matches.

What device and iOS are you playing on? Have you already completed a full reinstall of the game (don't forget to link your account before doing so, so you can recover your progress)?

Message 2 of 13 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It's not during a match. It's right before it, as it's "establishing battefield control." I am playing on the ipad air (not 2), IOS version 12.0. I have not done a reinstall of the game, seems a little pointless considering the game is up-to-date? I do have a pending IOS version upgrade, so i'll give that a shot... will let you know if that helps.
Message 3 of 13 (653 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me iPad air first generation 12.0

Message 4 of 13 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So, after the upgrade to IOS 12.1.3 I played about 10 games with no issues - then just had my first crash. 4:27pm, EST. This is obviously a bug as others are reporting it too.
Message 5 of 13 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Me too. Ever since the last game update it crashes on establishing match & I lose my win streak and medals.  iPad mini 3, game and iOS both up to date.  Typically happens every two or three games.

Message 6 of 13 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Exactly. Makes it very difficult to move up in the rankings this way. No resolutions yet.
Message 7 of 13 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any update?  This is still happening!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 13 (569 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @smokethisgt is this still happening for you on the latest iOS and version 1.3.2 of the game? Would it possible for you to get a crash log from your device? We've been unable to reproduce the crash on our end. :/

Message 9 of 13 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

YES.  Happens at least 2-3 times per day for me.  I am up-to-date on IOS and running version 1.4.0 (just installed today).  2nd match after installing the new version - CRASH.  How do I get a crash log?

Message 10 of 13 (468 Views)