Re: Contacting EA

by McTiklnuts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contacting EA

★★ Novice

You know its really rediculous that we as customers cannot get in contact with EA, I have been trying in earnest for two days to get some help with the game I purchased that isnt working. You would think that after seeing post after post after post "Why cant I contact EA" "How do I contact EA" etc.. they would DO something about it...

In truth they just want to take our money and hide behind a site that doesnt work properly. Its so beyond frustrating that when you need help you CANT GET IT. A company that I have been dealing with for so long. All this frustration and headache over 5 dollars. My game falls under the guarantee and isnt working... I hope that someone reads this that can ACTUALLY help and get back to me or something...

EA stop hiding like a thief in the night, listen to your PAYING customers and fix this site, get a number people can call... One thing I cant stand is not being able to get actual customer service from a company i pay 20+ dollars a month to. ( yah its "just" 20 dollars, but I have been paying those 20 bucks for 190 months now )

So what do I do now with this game thats broken, and under guarantee that I cant seem to return... Ive tried multiple browsers etc and STILL cant get to the request refund page... its not my browsers, its not my pc.

~One Furious Gamer.

~Sylphy

Message 1 of 4 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@dolyttle

I've setup a proper link for you to contact us. If you can't do the refund yourself, please either start a chat or have us call you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

All Replies

Re: Contacting an EA Adviser about your UNKNOWN game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You must have some strange ideas about the community of game players here at Answer HQ.  We are not magicians, mind readers, sorcerers, or wizards.  If you tell us nothing we can deal with, we cannot even try to help you.  It's the weekend, and the CMs are almost all at home.  Oddly enough, Tom was here most of the morning today. 

You haven't told us what happens to you instead of having a Game Adviser start typing to you through the Live Chat, or when you want to leave your number for telephone callback contact. 

They are on weekend reduced staffing, a couple of them per regional office, so two hours to wait will be common, same as the late overnights situation. 

Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

EA DICE Team

@dolyttle

I've setup a proper link for you to contact us. If you can't do the refund yourself, please either start a chat or have us call you.

Message 3 of 4 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Agreed. Bought Battle Front 2 online game code. Xbox let me download it but when I go to play anything it states that "My account has been temporarily disabled" and to get it to work I need to contact EA. Now when I try to contact them....nothing..............9 days of nothing...........I am 10 seconds away from never playing another EA game again.

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)