Re: Contact Help

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Which is why, after all this pointless runaround, I bought it on steam. This is absurd.
Message 11 of 16 (407 Views)

Community Manager

@tftempest 

I'm very sorry for the frustrating experience. I know it's not easy for us all to remember all the details of our own accounts. We're not trying to make this difficult for no good reason. Account theft is attempted very frequently and we do our best to not let that happen. Unfortunately, that means we need to have some very strict security measures. 

I'm glad you found a way to play still. If any other issues come up, please let us know and we'll do all we can to help.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 16 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Your 'support' is franky rude and unacceptable. He has clearly stated several times the answers are correct, the same as mine are in my case. You're ignoring that and repeating the same thing over, and over. It's no wonder you're famously one of the most hated companies in the world with service like this.
Message 13 of 16 (377 Views)

Community Manager

@MarkEGibbons 

I understand the form is being filled out with what people believe are correct answers, but they aren't matching the history of the account. When someone provides answers that don't match, it means we can't turn the account over as it doesn't look like they own it.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 16 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Would seem Ea didn't like me when I said their support wasn't very helpful and stated the easily googleable fact about their company history. (criticism is generally good for personal growth, mind you) Know what's rude? Preventing your paying customers from accessing their accounts for reasons behind their control.

And If it wasn't obvious, i still dont have the ability to fix my account.

I implore you, get another support rep. Maybe one who can help me. 

Message 15 of 16 (317 Views)

Community Manager

@tftempest 

If you don't know the history of your own account, we're not going to be able to verify ownership. The best I can advise is that you fill out the webform again with answers that match what's on the account.

You're welcome to contact a different rep. You can message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 16 (301 Views)