Re: Constantly Getting kicked from servers while only playing apex ranked

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Constantly Getting kicked from servers while only playing apex ranked

★★★ Newbie

Im having an issue connecting to the servers, i am based in texas and play on japan servers to play with my friends. about every other match of ONLY ranked, my game gets stuck on the loading screen until my party gets in the jump ship. It then either kicks me or puts me in the game with unplayable lag then kicks me. I get leaver penalty almost every time and have lost more than 1 whole rank because of this. Please Help, can provide any info you need

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting kicked from every single game I try to play for two days now. I’m on PlayStation 4 in Tucson l, Az. I reset my router MULTIPLE times, make sure all devices connected to my router are disconnected while my PS4 is on, I even called my internet company and upgraded my plan because this has been so infuriating. I tried re-installing Apex, deleting data off of my PlayStation, turning the power off and on. I feel like I’ve tried literally everything I can. What is going on?!

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @minusthelesbians  @ItsMePitou  have you had a look on our connective guide to see if there anything to help you out. 

Also @ItsMePitou if you play on american servers do you get the same issue? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)