Constantly Disconnected from EA servers NHL 18 HUT mode

by kristsl

Original Post

Disconnect from EA servers

★★★ Newbie
So sick of getting disconnected from EA servers. Every time I seem to be DOMINATING an NHL game, I get disconnected from the servers. It’s not the desync glitch either. My record is getting trashed. I should be 18-4, not 14-8. It’s happened to me 4 times in the last 2 days.
Message 21 of 36 (2,991 Views)

Re: Constantly Disconnected from EA servers NHL 18 HUT mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I've had my PS4 connected directly with an internet wire to modem since day one, but the issue with disconnecting you from EA servers at any random time doesn't go away..
Contacted EA help, only thing they could help was sending the troubleshooting instructions via email that has helped every one else.
Unfortunately even sending them instructions takes time as I haven't received them...
Message 22 of 36 (3,009 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @kristsl 

Do you have a case number I can take a look on what happen? 

I do recommend that you read this thread I think most of the troubleshooting that we do or EA support do have been posted. 

/Atic 

Message 23 of 36 (2,978 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try call yo your Internet provader. That help me ))) Problem in internet provader )))

Message 24 of 36 (2,875 Views)

Re: Disconnect from EA servers

★★★ Newbie
Same garbage. This is infuriating. I’ve been disconnected 5 times tonight. Winning all games and they go as 5 losses. God EA is trash. But only nhl game going
Message 25 of 36 (2,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same. If it’s going to disconnect it shouldn’t count the game. Especially when your wifi connection is good and it’s EA’s servers fault. I’m 16-18 , should prob be more like 20-14. The worst!! Change that EA!!
Message 26 of 36 (2,650 Views)

★★★ Novice

On my side, I finally got rid of the issue by changing my router... NHL was the only thing that was working badly, so it's strange, but the new router fixed the issue.

Message 27 of 36 (2,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And its still ok?
Message 28 of 36 (2,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the same problem
Message 29 of 36 (2,332 Views)

★★★ Novice

No problem since I changed my router.