Constant game errors

by eugenesamurai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant game errors

★★★ Newbie

I report Apex Legends errors, since season 9, eternal freezes have begun, all 4 visible Apex errors constantly pop up, the game was going very well until season 9, but after that it is impossible to play this game. All system requirements for the game are normal. I'm not the only one with such problems. Please take care of the mistakes, otherwise soon many people will just start leaving the game, I really don't want to quit the game.

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Constant game errors

Community Manager

@eugenesamurai 

If you run into any more issues please make a new post and we can provide any relevant information available on the issue.  

Or you can reach out to an advisor with the contact information below.  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@eugenesamurai Thanks for letting us know what you are experiencing, to check which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

Community Manager
@eugenesamurai Wanted to check if this was still happening?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)

Community Manager

@eugenesamurai 

If you run into any more issues please make a new post and we can provide any relevant information available on the issue.  

Or you can reach out to an advisor with the contact information below.  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)