Re: Constant disconnects linked to AMD FX

by 7JG26Godman

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

No last reply was 2 weeks ago. Again if your business card doesn't say EA I couldn't care less what you have to say.

Message 11 of 29 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

bad module info is not the error i get and also once again idc waht you have to say about some hotfix. #EAadminfix or bust

Message 12 of 29 (526 Views)

★ Guide
Lol so I'm sitting here telling you after 48 hours of gameplay without crashing, over 100 games played with and without friends WITHOUT CRASHING, that you don't want to hear about how to get the same results? I truly don't give a * but I'm actually having a blast playing this game and am now unconcerned about how long it takes one of the respawn devs to PERSONALLY respond to your entitled *. Have fun mate I'll be over here playing apex legends on my fx 6300 sitting in teamspeak having a good time with my buddies, I only come here to spread the word.
Message 13 of 29 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Again you're a nobody and I don't care about your response. I'm not having any issues whatsoever because I have a decent CPU. It's a buddy dealing with this and I'm helping him out [Removed by CM]I'm here to get a response from the only people that matter here. The ones that update the game.

Message 14 of 29 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

[Removed by CM]

Message 15 of 29 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same goes for you and your trash PC. Hilarious part is you think messing with your mic is going to effect your CPU at all. Get some education kiddo.

Message 16 of 29 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Sonnytolo forum rules are to be kind and respectful. btw not a placebo it works, multiple people confirming it works just check the post if you want to help your friend direct him to it to try it your not going to get a dev response btw my fix got featured in an article so why not try it, also its not unheard of for a windows service to error out and cause something to crash went to school to work on computers so i know what im talking about. here is some proof that even something like a microphone can break a game 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/420290/discussions/2/133258092257813248/

the game relies on windows services to make game functions work and windows relies on your cpu to run those services so it could be a problem with how the game tells windows to run the service that causes the game to crash on a certain cpu. also would be the reason why process lasso does not work. every once in a while the game will full crash to desktop without the error but this is due to some other issue.

Message 17 of 29 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Again.. I don't care about your placebo fixes. You link some garbage because it's some "proof" on a different game btw there's a lot of articles out already with known placebos like running as admin. Anything other than a fix from the devs is unacceptable. End of story

Oh and I suggest you go back and read what was said. You'll see what I gave the respect that was deserved. Your report won't carry any weight when the worst word used was "ghetto"

Message 18 of 29 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 19 of 29 (461 Views)

★ Guide

@Sonnytolo "Hilarious part is you think messing with your mic is going to effect your CPU at all." that was wrong and that what the proof was for doesn't matter if its for a different game, also you havent tested it for yourself or your friend i dont care who it is so you cannot call it a placebo without proving it i have proved it works for most on my end and i havent seen a comment from someone with a 6300 saying that it doesn't so the burden of proof is on you to prove its a placebo. you can say you dont want to try it but to outright call it a placebo is factually incorrect. i would even be willing to talk to your friend directly through the process because i agree limiting the cpu to using 4 cores is dumb but it literally takes 30 seconds to do in the mean time between them updating the game. im not going to respond to this thread anymore and i have a feeling neither will a dev at most you might get a community manager and as you are not looking for a community solution to this you put your thread up in the wrong area it should be in the general discussion forum with a title like when can we expect a fix for the fx6300 cpus and be asking for a community manager response. I would suggest deleting this one and making another there. hope your friend finds a solution to their problem

Message 20 of 29 (458 Views)