Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Constant disconnects from fifa servers.

by berlikan

Original Post

Re: Constant disconnects from fifa servers.

★ Apprentice

Hi Cade,

This is not what i meant -- it feels like gameplay is a little bit better, but i still get disconnects all the time and not only in games, but even in menus. 

Message 11 of 17 (349 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are you going to do anything with my problem? I am not able to play the game properly for two weeks already. Why I am paying for the game and ps+ and not able to play it?!

Message 12 of 17 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @berlikan,

Again, if changing your DNS had a positive impact here your issue isn't account or EA related. You're being routed to us by your ISP infrastructure which is outside our control. 

This topic is now closed, we're just talking in circles. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 17 (884 Views)

★ Apprentice

How many times I have to write that all problems remained the same? The only “positive” impact is that gameplay feel not as sluggish as before?

Message 14 of 17 (281 Views)

★ Apprentice

Again — why Battlefront 2 plays without lags or errors while fifa doesn’t? It is also game from EA and servers must be also more or less same. 

Message 15 of 17 (279 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Cade, thanks to you ignoring my issue, not gonna play current FIFA (as i am not able due to connection errors) and not gonna play next one. Shame that only EA makes somewhat playable football simulator. 

Message 16 of 17 (212 Views)

Constant disconnects from fifa servers - part2

★ Apprentice

My topic have been closed by EA Cade, without the solution -- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Constant-disconnects-from-fifa-servers/td-p/9291453 

I did not have any improvement for my problems but the topic still got to be closed as solved. Why this happened baffles me.

EA Cade INSISTED that problem is on my ISP provider side, but I work for my ISP provider, and we did NOT have any changes to relatable services and i had same wired 50 mb for two years which did not cause me any trouble in FIFA or other online game. And now only FIFA is having problems in online mode, whereas other games play sufficiently good online.

There are other people from other countries who post same problems as i still have for two weeks already.

Here are examples: 

1. Dont know the country maybe from Asia https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Why-it-s-Disconnecting-when-I-am-playing-rivals-match-at-...

2. From Nepal https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Disconnection-all-over-Nepal/td-p/9303168/page/2

They are describing and attaching exactly same problems as i have -- disconnects from fut servers even on applying contracts, squad fitness or changing players in squad, errors when entering sbc, store etc. Literally any action in menu can result in error and disconnect and when i get them midgame i always get DNF.

They did not get any solution either, i guess out markets are not that important for EA. 

Message 17 of 17 (183 Views)
Twitter Stream