Re: Constant crashing ever since a few days ago

by ChillDawgMax

Original Post

Constant crashing ever since a few days ago

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've been constantly crashing for the past week and at this point I have no idea what is causing it and hope someone here can maybe shed some light on my crashes. All of my crashes have had the same bs EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION and the code after it though it has changed but I don't have the other ones. My drivers are all updated my windows is fully updated I've tried repairing the game and reinstalling it thinking maybe there could be something wrong with the game but still nothing. I've contacted support but they were completely useless and constantly avoided all my questions. As for some more insight in to what I was doing before the crash I was at the bone area and was running away from a group that was attacking me and I just crashed. I've also tried running memory test and they've all come clean no errors.

Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Re: Constant crashing ever since a few days ago

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same. I've been freezing while attempting to start the game a bunch this past week. Getting the same exeption access violation you are. I'm in the same boat as far as updates and whatnot. Only thing we can hope for is sharing our apex crash files. Here's my most recent (for the devs):

Edit: 5/13/19 11:36PM Another crash, another txt file added

Edit: 5/13/19 11:38 Another one

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)