Re: Constant crashes

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Constant crashes

★★★ Newbie

Constantly crashes, making me lose RP points and making it almost impossible to rank up. It’s so difficult to play with a buddy because we have to restart the game after every game we play or else it won’t let us ready up. Sometimes it won’t even let us join with each other. I know it’s not my internet and it’s only getting worse. 
It’s a shame because I love Apex, but it’s getting annoying. 

Message 1 of 6 (298 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SSilentNova

Can you share a bit more info on the crashes you've been seeing? Does it always happen at the same place in-game, or is it just random? Also, are you getting any error messages when it happens? If so, what is the full error? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (261 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SSilentNova I do have the same problem!
Message 3 of 6 (255 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Wikibu2003

Would you mind sharing any of the info I asked for in my last reply? I'm just hoping to get a clearer picture of what you've been seeing. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (205 Views)

★★ Novice

It has been going in for like 2 weeks now just hope I’m the game and you’ll see happens to everyone I play with crashes at banner or at end of game and even sometimes will just make me die and lose rp As a competitive player and a streamer it makes me want to uninstall the game and find a new one which sucks because I love this game if it’s not fixed in the next couple weeks I will be having to move my stream to a different game

Message 5 of 6 (191 Views)

Community Manager

@DiscipleShark 

Thanks for the info! 

We are working on getting this issue fixed. Right now I don't have a time frame on when it might be resolved, but hopefully it can be sorted out soon. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (163 Views)