Constant camera shake

by dchn11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant camera shake

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello.

My camera is constantly shaking, like Ryder is standing on a ship during light storm. Is this expected ?

Does anyone else have similar problem ?

Thank you !

Message 1 of 12 (14,133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Constant camera shake

★★★★ Novice

This may be similar to one of the issues I just bug reported: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Various-non-critical-bugs/m-p/5929266#U5929266

If it's the same issue, I resolved it by making a manual save, exiting the game entirely, and loading the manual save. The camera shaking/head-bobbing did not persist after closing the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (20,285 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

This may be similar to one of the issues I just bug reported: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Various-non-critical-bugs/m-p/5929266#U5929266

If it's the same issue, I resolved it by making a manual save, exiting the game entirely, and loading the manual save. The camera shaking/head-bobbing did not persist after closing the game.

Message 2 of 12 (20,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hah. And I thought it was just to increase combat difficulty.

Message 3 of 12 (13,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have that problem on the PS4 just standing and the camera shakes back and forth. It's very distracting and annoying
Message 4 of 12 (13,555 Views)

I can confirm that full restart of the game does the trick (in my case the issue was present on PC).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 5 of 12 (13,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playing on XBox One, I'm just standing on the Nexus not touching anything and it feels like I'm in a ship on the ocean. It's a constant back and forth movement that is highly irritating after even just a few seconds. and it's not like it's just side to side or forwards and back, it's diagonal from the upper right to the lower left.

Message 6 of 12 (13,249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep i get this too, it's very annoying and makes me dizzy like motion sickness, you shouldn't have to quit and reload to solve it though! So much * gets passed the QA departments in AAA games these days.

Message 7 of 12 (13,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Randomly everything just kind of starts shaking. I don't know what is causing it, but it makes me sick to my stomach when it does this. The only way I know to fix it is to restart the game. 

Message 8 of 12 (11,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Desconectar el Kinect del xbox es la solución!!!
Message 9 of 12 (11,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Desconectar el Kinect del xbox one mientras juegas es la solución!!!
Message 10 of 12 (3,077 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help