Constant bugs and stability problems

by vfuentes196

Original Post

Constant bugs and stability problems

★★★ Newbie

FIRST this game ever since the old ways update has been straight buggs and errors causing me and alot of people to lose points in ranked getting kicked out of matches having to sign in multiple times cause ea says i have a connection problem witch is bs because i play this evrey day and now i can’t even see my challenges this is completely ridiculous fix this !!!! This event all it did was mess things up 

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Constant bugs and stability problems

Community Manager

Hey @vfuentes196

The issue with the missing challenges is something we're aware of and currently investigating. I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help out with the connection issues you've been seeing. 

A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having trouble after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- Xbox One

- PC

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how it goes when you've got a chance. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Constant bugs and stability problems

★★★ Newbie

This has nothing to do with how my game is running my ps4 is fine i play tons of games this game is the only issue instead of making the game funner and smoother with a patch yall have ruined it even more people spend money on battle passes for what for this to happen and they can’t even see the challenges it’s ridiculous y’all dropped the update everything was fine before then now y’all need to fix it respawn and EA are huge companies fix it its unacceptable 

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)